1. Apostles - were in training to continue the ministry of the church. They were the foundation of the church. "Founding Father's" Learned to TAKE, EAT, DRINK by following Jesus example at the last supper.
2. Bread - represents the church body, the physical body of Christ in the church. Does not become the true physical body, but reminds the taker of the sacrifice of Christ on the cross with a human body.
3. Cup - this is the fruit of the vine, Ephesians 5, sacrifice of service to others.
4. Church - for the group, for the community of believers.
5. Remembrance - until the kingdom of God returns. TAKE as believers, just like the apostles, EAT as directed by Jesus, DRINK participate and be involved.
6. Spirit - word of God, demonstrate obedience, act on the knowledge, go out and evangelize.