Jesus was in the synagogue every day.
*We need to be in church.
-learn to recharge
-learn the word of God (apply it to our lives)
-learn the gospel of God (salvation)
Jesus went to people's houses.
*We need to be at home.
-emulate God in our homes
-Jesus changes homes
-teach love, leadership, laughter, discussion, applying God's word to lives, relationship, responsibility in the home
Jesus preached to the community.
*We need to take Jesus to the community.
-recognize needs outside the church, loneliness, illness, poor, needy, unsaved, sinners.
Jesus prayed in solitude.
*We need to spend alone time with God in prayer.
-Prayer life is important
-Seek the Holy Spirit
-Solitude to listen
Jesus went to the desert places.
*We need down time.
-Away from service
1. Loving, John 4:8
3. Kind, Kindness, Ephesians 4:32
4. Pure, Purity
5. Patience, Patient, Galatians 5:22,23
6. Sacrifice, Sacrificial, John 3:16
7. Selfless, Selflessness, Philippians 2:4
8. Committed, Commitment, Mathew 5:37
9. Respect, Respectful, 1 Peter 2:17